The family home of a beloved and hardworking MIET AFRICAN burnt down on New Years’ Day, 1 January 2022, resulting in devastation for the family. The accidental fire started during a time when there had been no electricity in the area for two days, so cell batteries were flat.

When the emergency services were finally reached, they were battling other fires and unfortunately took a while to arrive – and then ran short of water.

Heroic neighbours rescued the family members stuck inside the house and got them out of the burning building to safety. Thankfully nobody was hurt.

However, the fire quickly engulfed the house destroying it completely, together with all their possessions, leaving them with nothing.

Please help us to rebuild their home and lives!

Even the smallest contribution will be greatly appreciated.

Please click on the following link to donate

Help Rebuild Family Home & Lives